Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry (Early) Christmas!

Sorry about such a long break, but finals,packing, finishing up holiday shopping and all that jazz does take up a lot of time. Speaking of holiday shopping; I treated myself early this Christmas and got a bamboo tablet, it' really nice but so different from paper and pencil...for now I might just use it for coloring. But it's one of my goals for the new year to increase my skills as an artist and never stop learning new things, which I have to thank everyone in my circle of blogging/Facebook beading friends  I feel like over that past year that I have improved so much thanks to all you.
This is  a really bad photo.....why am I using it?


Here have me looking artsy, No I don't have artist block.


I hope that everyone has a Happy Holiday and can enjoy with their loved ones and also I can't wait to see what the new brings us.

1 comment:

  1. From the other side of 50, where I am still learning new things LOL, I commend your "reasons", Zoe! Hope your Christmas is everything you need it to be!

    ReplyDelete