Monday, August 20, 2012

Busy, Busy Weekend!

No jewerly work this weekend, sorry.


I went to Pittsburgh on saturday to Wigle Whiskey to celebrate my Uncle Jeff's birthday. ( Which was fun, minus the fact that I can't drink in public yet-3 more years.) I'll share what I learned that day or at least a brief summary: Wigle is named for a good-natured man who was sentenced to hang for his unsinkable love of whiskey. In 1794, Phillip Wigle defended his right to distill in a tussle with a tax collector. He unwittingly helped spark the Whiskey Rebellion, which pitted Pennsylvania distillers against George Washington's troops. Yay history!
I f anyone is in the Pittsburgh area, check them out: https://www.wiglewhiskey.com/

Also we went to Barnes and Noble afterward. Yay books! (My geek is showing.)


















Copper! ideas forming!



The following day, I also had to go to my cousin-in-law's baby shower. Unfortunately I didn't take any photos to share I was busy playing with the little kids and the horse, yes I said horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment