Thursday, August 9, 2012

Mementos of Travel

My classes are over! I'm heading home this friday for two weeks! As much as I like just screaming to the public masses there is some meaning behind this.

As I was packing up my things, I started to think about all the places that I had been so far in my life: Maine, New Mexico, Canada, Flordia, Califorina, Arizona, both North and South Carolina, Maryland, and even the Bahamas. Which then led to thinking about all the places that I would like to travel to. I'm not going to list them, it's a long list. I like to travel. Anyways, what my point is that I have been to lots of places and I'm planning on going many more places. This led to squished pennies. (I have no idea how my mind works.) I have ton of these just laying around from all the places that I have been. So I decide to put them to good use and also to show where I have been in the world. Behold my squished penny bracelet! Well,this is just one of them I have two others that I have made; I would have made more but than I ran out of jumprings.(Time to get more.)
 On a side note; I have found out that some people have no clue what jumprings are. I was shocked, I spent a good 20 minutes explaining jumprings to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment