Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy

Sorry that I haven't been posting. I have been busy this week, school work, exams and getting ready for blog hops; the usual. I throw in zombies next week. I'll explain on a later date. (I have find someway to keep you coming back.) ^.^
To catch you, dear reader, up with my crazy life would be long, boring and involve many cups of tea. So the more important news is that I sold Prometheus's flame this weekend, yay! and other good news is that other people would like a pair so I might be selling more. Also one of my high school friends contacted me and would like a pair of earrings. I'm getting busy; I don't know if I have the time. But I'm considering opening up an Etsy store, that way I'm not doing everything through Facebook. *sigh* Oh, look beads...It's just a simple necklace that I made over the weekend, I like necklaces that I can layer together. The eye charm is from green girl studio. I have a few of her piece and generally like her work. 


....And this is my lunch,Grilled Stickies to Go
with earl grey tea, so healthy, right? But the grilled stickies form the dinner down in State College are to die for, especially with ice cream, and I caved. I'll make it up my having a salad tonight for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. Goodness, it definitely sounds like you're quite the busy lady! That's awesome that you're selling and getting some custom orders, but I totally understand the need for more time in the day o.O

    I highly suggest opening yourself an Etsy-While you DO have to deal with small fees, your work will be accessible to a wider range of potential customers :)

    ReplyDelete