Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Bead Diet

I have a new goal, I'm trying to use up my old beads that I own and not buy any new ones.(Wish me luck with that last part.) Though I now look at the beads that I bought years ago, and wonder what was I thinking?! I have a lot of plasticity and cheap looking beads that I would never put in my jewelry now. Of course I was around 15 when I bought them, but still it seems right now to me to be a waste of money. Yet not all of them are completely useless, I found a bunch of brown goldstone beads and some decent orange "natural-looking" beads.
So what to I do kick off this goal? Random, colorful, bead soup necklace! Of course.
As a heads up I got the adorable birdie pendent from Lisa Lodge in one of her bead mixes.






1 comment:

  1. I have a lot of plasticity and appetite suppressant tablets cheap looking beads that I would never put in my jewelry now. Of course I was around 15 when I bought them,

    ReplyDelete